Monday, September 26, 2005

SOOOOOOO Much has happened....

Okay it has been 4 months since I have last updated...sorry! Things have been completly crazy. I won't try and catch up right this very second but here is a run down. Moving day came and went, and so did we! We moved into Sanjay's Mom and Dad's house. But I found it too full for my liking! As a married woman who has been out of a parents house for the last 6 years I felt the strain of being in someones elses space. So the task was on to find a quick place to rent...which we did! A little house in a cute area, semi affordable, and close to Sanjay's work! We took possession on the 15th of July, and I went back to Winnipeg for a visit on the 23rd for 2 weeks. It was nice to be back in Winnipeg for a bit, but was even nicer to come back to Edmonton to be with my husband again! Once back, I set to the task of getting the house in a livable state!!
Started settling into a routine, only to come back to Winnipeg for 5 days for my brothers wedding in September! The wedding was a blast, it was great to see family and friends again, but it was nice to get home and know that we wouldn't be going anywhere for awhile! I was sent home with a parting gift from my very best friend...A lovely head cold which had me down for about 5 days! Back on me feet last thursday to a desperately needed shopping trip (food is good!), and a serious house cleaning. Supper out with Sanjay's family that evening and back home for a quiet night!.....NO! WAIT! STOP! Supper yes, back home...welllllll, we didn't quite make it. We got into a pretty bad car accident, went to the hospital to get everyone checked out. (we're all fine, including baby who was monitored for a few hours!)
Now we're working on getting MPI to get there butts in gear, as we need a new vehicle. They are dragging their feet on this, claiming that because Sanjay has been living out of province since January we might not be covered, even though the car and the rest of the family have been in province. I WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!

Well thats the last few months in a nut shell, I promise to get on more frequently!! I have new pictures of the girls...they have grown so much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Candice,

Just want to let you know how nice it is to have an update on your family..I check your site often! So sorry to hear about your car accident but glad you all are well! All the best to you and your family! We miss you...though not as much as Marjie does!!
Love,
Heather and Jordan

10:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home