Saturday, February 19, 2005

.....

HOLA!!
Well, I have just dropped my parents off at the airport. They are on their way to Mexico for 2 weeks of sun, fun and food! I, on the other hand have accepted the daunting task of taking over Mom's home daycare. For the next 2 weeks it will be me against 4 preschoolers and 3 babies aged 15 mths, 13 mths, and 11 mths. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!
I'll keep you all posted on my sanity as the week progresses!!! Seriously, I think it will be fun though, Just very tiring!
Yesterday was my 5 year anniversary, and here is how we celebrated:
We went to rumors Comedy Club and watched Dean Haglund, he was SO funny. I was laughing so hard at several points that I couldn't see for the tears in my eyes. For the most part I found his performance to be quite clean. He himself wasn't a terribly vulgar man. Some of the audience participation would give his "comedy arc" a vulgar turn and the cursing would start. I found it noteworthy that when a cursing streak would start the laughing would die down significantly. It's interesting that people curse frequently but don't find it humourous to listen to someone else do it. He was very professional though, and would change the directions and pace of his act as quickly as possible. I should point out that the "We" who went to celebrations was myself and my girlfriend Rachelle! Sanjay don't forget is still in Edmonton :( After Rumors we rented the Thornbirds and went back to Rachelles to watch it. (We were half way through; it's been a work in progress!)
Sanjay, for our anniversary, stayed home by himself and watched The Day after Tomorrow. We will celebrate together when I go out there in March.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE.

*quick note...I won't be able to add pictures for a few weeks because my parents borrowed our camera to go to Mexico so all I have now is a 35mm, and it's too much of a pain to get pictures on to the computer from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home